- About us
- Associate university
- SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY
- THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY NAGALAND
- JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Maharaj Vinayak Global University
- Raffles University
- Mewar University
- OPJS UNIVERSITY
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- Allahabad Agricultural University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Himalayan University
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY
- Amity University Distance Learning
- Amity University Online Distance Learning
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
- NIMS UNIVERSITY
- MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY
- MGU, MEGHALYA
- KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
- Fee structure
- UGC University
M.phil in Bio informatics
Bioinformatics is the use of computer methods to study and analyze compound biological data such as genetic codes. M.Phil. Bio-informatics stands for Master of Philosophy in Bio-informatics. Mphil in this subject is to apply information technology on the molecular biology field. . Students who pursue this degree are required to prepare a detailed thesis on any of the topics such as Microbial Biochemistry, Plant Biochemistry, Enzymology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering, Molecular Modeling, Drug Designing, and Evolutionary Bioinformatics etc.
Candidate can join this degree from any of the recognized institute or university that is available on this page. The duration for this course is 2 years.
Eligibility: The eligibility criterion to pursue a master’s degree is to have a bachelor's degree with science subjects such as (biology, math or chemistry) or MSC Computer Science, MCA, MSC Information Technology, MSC Electronics, MTech in any branch, MSC in Life Sciences, M Pharm, MD, etc.
Scope: Number of opportunities are available after Mphil degree in bioinformatics:-
• Candidates can work in biotechnology, biomedical sciences and pharmaceutical companies.
• They can also work with scientific research institutes.
• One can seek employment in private and government hospitals.
• Candidates can go for teaching jobs in universities and colleges.
NOTE :-* Any alteration or change in the fee structure, as may be prescribed by University., will be essentially applicable.
For more enquiry quick contact with us :- +91 - 80 10000 200
Disclaimer :- We are a counseling and information center for our partner universities/institutes. After our counseling students take direct admission at the university / institute. We want to clarify that we are not a study center of any university/institute, we don't take admission for our organization. According to UGC a private university or a deemed university can't have a study center or franchisee.. Even for distance learning courses, It can be operated only from the headquarter of the university / institute.. So 'Way 2 Career' can't be a study center of any university / institute.. We just provide counseling services to the students, to understand their suitable courses.. Admission, Providing education, providing study material, Examination, Result, providing marks card, certificate etc will the sole responsibility of the university / institute.. Way 2 Career doesn't have any role in it... For any more clarification plz contact our legal team..