- About us
- Associate university
- SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY
- THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY NAGALAND
- JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Maharaj Vinayak Global University
- Raffles University
- Mewar University
- OPJS UNIVERSITY
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- Allahabad Agricultural University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Himalayan University
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY
- Amity University Distance Learning
- Amity University Online Distance Learning
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
- NIMS UNIVERSITY
- MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY
- MGU, MEGHALYA
- KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
- Fee structure
- UGC University
M.phil in Hindi
M.Phil. stands for Master of Philosophy in Hindi. Hindi is the study of literature, linguistics and philosophy of the Hindi language. Students under this degree are taught the research methodology and are required to prepare research papers on Poetry, Drama, Fiction, Literary Criticism and Literary History etc. The course of PhD can be done from one of the recognized university or institute of the country that you find on this portal.
The students who pursue this M.Phil degree need to write their own developed thesis on one of the topics which they select for their degree. The duration of course in two years and is very valuable and job creating one.
Eligibility: Minimum qualification required to apply for the course is M.A. in Hindi.
Scope: After completion of the M.Phil degree in Hindi there are number of opportunities which opens up for the candidate like
• Candidates can teach in schools and colleges.
• They can also have many administrative jobs in Hindi department.
• After completion of degree there are many jobs in linguistic departments on many designations.
• The pre-research course like this increases in-depth knowledge of Hindi literature language.
• Candidates can have great career in news organization as editor, anchor or language translator.
NOTE :-* Any alteration or change in the fee structure, as may be prescribed by University., will be essentially applicable.
For more enquiry quick contact with us :- +91 - 80 10000 200
Disclaimer :- We are a counseling and information center for our partner universities/institutes. After our counseling students take direct admission at the university / institute. We want to clarify that we are not a study center of any university/institute, we don't take admission for our organization. According to UGC a private university or a deemed university can't have a study center or franchisee.. Even for distance learning courses, It can be operated only from the headquarter of the university / institute.. So 'Way 2 Career' can't be a study center of any university / institute.. We just provide counseling services to the students, to understand their suitable courses.. Admission, Providing education, providing study material, Examination, Result, providing marks card, certificate etc will the sole responsibility of the university / institute.. Way 2 Career doesn't have any role in it... For any more clarification plz contact our legal team..