- About us
- Associate university
- SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY
- THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY NAGALAND
- JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Maharaj Vinayak Global University
- Raffles University
- Mewar University
- OPJS UNIVERSITY
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- Allahabad Agricultural University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Himalayan University
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY
- Amity University Distance Learning
- Amity University Online Distance Learning
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
- NIMS UNIVERSITY
- MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY
- MGU, MEGHALYA
- KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
- Fee structure
- UGC University
M.phil in Human rights
Master of Philosophy in Human Right is a postgraduate Human Rights course. The programme focuses on human rights in theory as well as practice. The aim of the programme is to give a higher education in human growth and change processes on a cultural basis. The programme will focus on the formation, change and development of the individual in his or her interaction with a culture specific context. Concentration is also given to the philosophical and political aspects of the human rights system. Candidate can join this degree from any of the recognized institute or university that is available on this page.
Eligibility: Master's second class degree holder or equivalent in Human development is eligible for this course. Candidate must have done the degree from recognized university. Experience in management is an addition.
Scope: The scope of Mphil in human rights after the completion of Mphil degree is very high:
• Candidates become capable of doing investigatory and practical work in school, family, and in health related issue.
• Candidates can join as a general manager in organizational development.
• Candidates can join the research firms.
• Area development officers and management experts is also great opportunity for Mphil candidates.
NOTE :-* Any alteration or change in the fee structure, as may be prescribed by University., will be essentially applicable.
For more enquiry quick contact with us :- +91 - 80 10000 200
Disclaimer :- We are a counseling and information center for our partner universities/institutes. After our counseling students take direct admission at the university / institute. We want to clarify that we are not a study center of any university/institute, we don't take admission for our organization. According to UGC a private university or a deemed university can't have a study center or franchisee.. Even for distance learning courses, It can be operated only from the headquarter of the university / institute.. So 'Way 2 Career' can't be a study center of any university / institute.. We just provide counseling services to the students, to understand their suitable courses.. Admission, Providing education, providing study material, Examination, Result, providing marks card, certificate etc will the sole responsibility of the university / institute.. Way 2 Career doesn't have any role in it... For any more clarification plz contact our legal team..