- About us
- Associate university
- SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY
- THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY NAGALAND
- JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Maharaj Vinayak Global University
- Raffles University
- Mewar University
- OPJS UNIVERSITY
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- Allahabad Agricultural University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Himalayan University
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY
- Amity University Distance Learning
- Amity University Online Distance Learning
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
- NIMS UNIVERSITY
- MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY
- MGU, MEGHALYA
- KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
- Fee structure
- UGC University
M.phil in Sanskrit
M.Phil. Sanskrit stands for Master of Philosophy in Sanskrit. Sanskrit is the basically study of literature, linguistics and philosophy of the Sanskrit language. The students who pursue this degree are taught the various research methods and techniques which are required to prepare research papers on any of the topics such as Sanskrit Poetry, Sanskrit Drama, Fiction, Literary Criticism and Literary History etc.
Candidates must have special skills and intelligence to learn this language. Students can join this degree from any of the recognized institute or university that is available on this page.
M.Phil. Sanskrit is basically two year degree course and the minimum time to complete it is one year.
Eligibility: To pursue master’s degree one must have completed graduation in relevant stream with at least 50% of marks in that stream.
Scope: There are number of openings after the completion of M. Phil. Degree in Sanskrit.
• Candidates can work as lecturers and professor in college and universities.
• Qualified candidates can also get involved in the research field like archaeological areas, manuscripts reading etc.
• Freelancing is also a new trend in the field of this language.
• An option of taking private tuitions is available.
• Candidates can also work as official language officer.
NOTE :-* Any alteration or change in the fee structure, as may be prescribed by University., will be essentially applicable.
For more enquiry quick contact with us :- +91 - 80 10000 200
Disclaimer :- We are a counseling and information center for our partner universities/institutes. After our counseling students take direct admission at the university / institute. We want to clarify that we are not a study center of any university/institute, we don't take admission for our organization. According to UGC a private university or a deemed university can't have a study center or franchisee.. Even for distance learning courses, It can be operated only from the headquarter of the university / institute.. So 'Way 2 Career' can't be a study center of any university / institute.. We just provide counseling services to the students, to understand their suitable courses.. Admission, Providing education, providing study material, Examination, Result, providing marks card, certificate etc will the sole responsibility of the university / institute.. Way 2 Career doesn't have any role in it... For any more clarification plz contact our legal team..