- About us
- Associate university
- SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY
- THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY NAGALAND
- JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Maharaj Vinayak Global University
- Raffles University
- Mewar University
- OPJS UNIVERSITY
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- Allahabad Agricultural University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Himalayan University
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY
- Amity University Distance Learning
- Amity University Online Distance Learning
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
- NIMS UNIVERSITY
- MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY
- MGU, MEGHALYA
- KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
- Fee structure
- UGC University
Ph.D in Hindi
Hindi is mother tongue of India and doing PhD in this language is a very big thing. PhD in Hindi involves the study of linguistics, literature and philosophy of Hindi language. The course of PhD can be done from one of the recognized university or institute of the country that you find on this portal.
The students who pursue this PhD degree need to write their own developed thesis on one of the topics which they select for their doctorate degree. Candidates can choose to make thesis on any of the area like influence of political and social thought on Hindi, medieval Hindi literature, influence of Marxism on Hindi writing etc.
Eligibility: To do PhD in Hindi the candidate should have a master’s degree in Hindi. And there is no age bar to do this course. The total marks of the candidate in bachelor’s and master’s degree matters a lot to get admission.
Scope: After completion of the PhD degree in Hindi there are number of opportunities which opens up for the candidate like
- One can make teaching in college and universities as profession.
- Candidates can also publish their own thesis on various topics.
- They can have great career in news organization as editor, anchor or language translator.
- In fact, one can become author after this degree.
NOTE :-* Any alteration or change in the fee structure, as may be prescribed by University., will be essentially applicable.
For more enquiry quick contact with us :- +91 - 80 10000 200
Disclaimer :- We are a counseling and information center for our partner universities/institutes. After our counseling students take direct admission at the university / institute. We want to clarify that we are not a study center of any university/institute, we don't take admission for our organization. According to UGC a private university or a deemed university can't have a study center or franchisee.. Even for distance learning courses, It can be operated only from the headquarter of the university / institute.. So 'Way 2 Career' can't be a study center of any university / institute.. We just provide counseling services to the students, to understand their suitable courses.. Admission, Providing education, providing study material, Examination, Result, providing marks card, certificate etc will the sole responsibility of the university / institute.. Way 2 Career doesn't have any role in it... For any more clarification plz contact our legal team..