ITIL® Foundation Certification
If you are looking for some good endorsements at the industry level then ITIL® Foundation Certification is the best deal for such professionals. There is a huge demand in the industry for the certified ITIL® professional. In short a certified ITIL® professional play a major role across various business verticals in an organization.
Professionals shouldn’t consider this certification as a tool or a software as it is simply a collection of services in the management and IT field. Let us now try to get the overview of the course and what are the various pre requisites, duration, cost of the certification program, and the major players which the course mainly lays emphasis on.
Overview of ITIL® Certification Online
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation Certification is entry level certification qualification in which the professionals gain knowledge about various processes in the system, their stages, links between them, and the way they contribute to the management practices. After successful completion of the course one can gain general terms and principles and the overview of ITIL®. Professionals willing to gain more knowledge in the similar domain can go for subsequent or higher level of certification program. Apart from this the certification program is accepted by various multinational and national organizations in which the certified professional plays a challenging role to enhance the productivity and quality of an organization.
Key Features of ITIL® Certification Online
- High Quality E Content with over 24 hours of duration
- High success ratio in clearing the examination in first attempt (more than 98%)
- 16 hours of video tutorial
- Evaluation Tests and End Chapter Tests
- Industry based case studies and real world examples
- Phone application and sample papers
- Interactive and informative glossary
- Podcasts for easy learning
- 18 Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) Protocol data unit (PDUs) certificates to satisfy the requirements of continuing education units for Project Management Professional (PMP) certified professionals
Who should do this course?
- Professionals or the candidates willing to gain basis understanding of the ITIL® Framework and are willing to interrelate the process to enhance the productivity of the organization. Apart from this the course is mainly suited for IT Managers, Quality Analysts, Process Owners, Application Management Team, Database Administrators, and Service Delivery Problems etc.
- Candidates willing to gain understanding how can IT Service Management can enhance the productivity and quality of a particular product in an organization
ITIL® Course Prerequisites
There is no pre defined requisite for the course. However the course would be more beneficial to people working in the similar domain.
ITIL® Exam Course Outline
- Introduction of ITIL®
- Understand the needs of customers and objectives of organization – ITIL® Service Strategy
- Convert the strategy into an action plan to achieve the business goals – ITIL® Service Design
- Development and improvement in capabilities to introduce modern services into supported environments – ITIL® Service Transition
- Service management in supported environments – Service Operation
- Improvements to be made at large scale – Continual Service Improvement
ITIL® Exam Eligibility and Format
Jotted down below is the Exam Eligibility and Format for the ITIL® Foundation course.
- A minimum marks of 26 out of 40 which is equivalent to 65%
- Multiple choice questions with one being the correct answer
- Total number of questions is 40
- Duration of the test is 60 minutes
- Exam will be proctored by external authority and will be a closed book examination
Online ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Cost
Professionals or the candidates willing to get certified and enrolled in the course will have to pay the sum of $450. Candidates need not hesitate to pay for the course as it is a onetime investment with life time returns.
How do you become an Online ITIL® Foundation certified professional?
In order to become an ITIL® Foundation certified professional, candidates must meet the following norms and criteria.
- Register for the course which includes examination
- Successfully complete the online training of the course
- After successful completion of the module the candidate can appear for the examination
- Candidates will then need to score a minimum of 26 out of 40 which means 65% of the marks in the examination
- After getting the desired marks the candidates will earn two credits which is beneficial if going for higher level of certification